Follow us on FB!
ICC has a training event in the Atlanta area coming up in a few weeks, please share this with the membership of BOAG,
As an added incentive we will be offering the 2018 IFC Significant Code Change for $ 25.00 for participants. (37.95 value)
Anyone who plans to attend and wishes to get the deal on 2018 IFC Significant Code Change please contact Allison Street with ICC.
Allison Casimere Street, M.S.
Business Development Manager
International Code Council
Chicago District Office
4051 Flossmoor Road
Country Club Hills, IL 60478 USA
1-888-ICC-SAFE (422-7233) X4430 telephone
2018 IFC Significant Changes – February 7, 2018
1000 Abernathy Road
This seminar focuses on the basic concepts of the IFC®. These concepts provide a basis for the correct utilization of the code. A clear understanding of the identified requirements allows the code user to apply the IFC® in specific situations and helps to build an understanding of the intent of the code when asked to make a judgment on code compliance. This seminar will also help the code user to correctly locate code requirements. It will also provide a basis for the correct use and application of the code as well as to begin to develop a procedure for its application.
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM OPTION NOW AVAILABLE
This event is part of the Learning Center’s new "virtual classroom" series! You now have the option of attending this event in-person, or remotely! ... See MoreSee Less
- The Code Council and ICC-ES partner with the building industry to support safe buildings and housing affordability January 19, 2018
- February 2018 ICC-ES committee hearing January 19, 2018
- ICC speaks on the impact of I-Codes on high-rise fires January 18, 2018
- 2018 ICC Call for Awards Nominations January 17, 2018
- ANCR begins development of the nation’s first whole-community resilience benchmarks January 16, 2018